An Accident Lawyer in McAllen, such as The Law Offices of Chris Sanchez, has been providing top tier legal representation for car accidents, car crashes, 18 wheeler accidents, personal injury and more.
Our years of experience has helped us obtain judgements for our clients and we will always go above and beyond to give you everything you deserve and more. We will help you get your life back together the way it was. Give us a call and with a free consultation we will answer all your questions, doubts and make sure you know what to expect beforehand.
Mutual trust if very important to us and this is the same reason we dedicate our lives to being in “the pursuit of justice” as a distinguished accident lawyer in McAllen.
According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, the following stats might surprise you.
- Nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day.
- An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.
- More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.
- Road traffic crashes rank as the 9th leading cause of death and account for 2.2% of all deaths globally.
- Road crashes are the leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.
- Each year nearly 400,000 people under 25 die on the world’s roads, on average over 1,000 a day.
- Over 90% of all road fatalities occur in low and middle-income countries, which have less than half of the world’s vehicles.
- Road crashes cost USD $518 billion globally, costing individual countries from 1-2% of their annual GDP.
- Road crashes cost low and middle-income countries USD $65 billion annually, exceeding the total amount received in developmental assistance.
- Unless action is taken, road traffic injuries are predicted to become the fifth leading cause of death by 2030.