If you have had a car accident in McAllen TX and are in need of an auto accident attorney look no further than the Law Offices of Chris Sanchez. Our specialized legal team will use all of our resources to ensure you get the best possible outcome for any scenario. We will work side by side with you in all parts of the legal process and we will seek fair justice for you and everyone involved.
All types of motor vehicle accident
- Auto Accidents / Car Crash
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Hit and Run
Car Accident in McAllen TX lawyer!
For an attorneys that specialize in car accident in McAllen TX, you need someone knowledgeable and with experience. At the Law offices of Chris Sanchez we have that and more. Our team of specialists are highly experienced in all aspects of auto accident legal matters and will ensure a fast response when it comes to your needs. In most cases we will ensure you get the following, fast and soon rather than later.
- Car damage repairs
- Medical expenses
- Physical Therapy (if needed)
- Compensation for time away from work
- Mental and Physical distress compensation
- And more
Plus The Law Office of Chris Sanchez handles cases from all across Texas including but not limited to: San Antonio, Dallas, Corpus Christi, Waco,and Houston car crash lawyer cases. The best attorney is the one who regularly practices auto accident cases and The Law Office of Chris Sanchez is exactly the attorney you need.
McAllen Auto Accident Attorney
Your individual situation will vary so these are just some examples of how we can help. We would love to talk to you and get more details, as well as let you know how we can help and ensure your legal process goes as fast and smooth as possible. Get an expert from the Law Offices of Chris Sanchez on your side. No obligation and in some cases no up front fees to you. Simply give us a call or send us a message through our online contact form to get started and a member of your legal team will contact you shortly to get more details, answer any questions you may have, as well as any concerns.
What am I entitled to?
The Law Office of Chris Sanchez P.C. will meticulously look at every single detail, no matter how big or how small, in your case to make sure you get maximum compensation and a big settlement. When filing a personal injury case, you may be entitled to the following:
- Compensatory Damages: Wide array of present & future expenses.
- Actual Damages: Medical expenses & lost wages.
- General Damages: Physical pain, pain & suffering, mental anguish.
- Punitive Damages: A form of punishment to the party responsible for the negligent or intentional actions caused your personal injury.
- Attorney Fees & Court Costs: These damages cover the costs for legal representation that are incurred by the plaintiff.
- Medical Expenses: Current medical expenses, future medical expenses, and rehabilitation costs associated with your injury.
- Property Damage: Property repair costs (i.e. car repair costs after an accident).
- Pain & Suffering: Quality of life changes.
- Emotional Distress & Trauma: Counseling and rehabilitative services you need.
- Lost Wages, Income & Future Earnings: Includes lost wages should the victim not be able to return to work – either permanently or for an extended amount of time.
- Loss of Consortium: Damages that occur when an injury affects your relationship with loved ones.