A refinery injury attorney is just what you need if you have been working in the Permian Basin area near Midland or any other areas of oil refineries in Texas, and have experienced a very serious injury or if a family member has experienced an untimely death through an Oil Field Explosion. We can help you by providing you with our experienced injury attorney, Chris Sanchez. Give us a call immediately at 956-686-4357 or text us at 956-616-2020. Timing is of the essence. We are on standby for you 24/7.
According to OSHA statistics, accidents and injuries related to refineries are a very common occurance costing lives and affecting workers and their families. Luckily, a refinery injury attorney, such as Chris Sanchez of Law Office Of Chris Sanchez P.C. can help you obtain the justice you deserve and more. Our attorney works tirelessly to build you a solid concrete case that will provide you with maximum compensation that you deserve. With a free consulation and no obligation, we will answer all of your questions as well as provide you with honest feedback about your special circumstance.
What am I entitled to?
The Law Office of Chris Sanchez P.C. will meticulously look at every single detail, no matter how big or how small, in your case to make sure you get maximum compensation and a big settlement. When filing a personal injury case, you may be entitled to the following:
- Compensatory Damages: Wide array of present & future expenses.
- Actual Damages: Medical expenses & lost wages.
- General Damages: Physical pain, pain & suffering, mental anguish.
- Punitive Damages: A form of punishment to the party responsible for the negligent or intentional actions caused your personal injury.
- Attorney Fees & Court Costs: These damages cover the costs for legal representation that are incurred by the plaintiff.
- Medical Expenses: Current medical expenses, future medical expenses, and rehabilitation costs associated with your injury.
- Property Damage: Property repair costs (i.e. car repair costs after an accident).
- Pain & Suffering: Quality of life changes.
- Emotional Distress & Trauma: Counseling and rehabilitative services you need.
- Lost Wages, Income & Future Earnings: Includes lost wages should the victim not be able to return to work – either permanently or for an extended amount of time.
- Loss of Consortium: Damages that occur when an injury affects your relationship with loved ones.